Harelipfrog

Monday, January 22, 2007

2006 Resolutions Update

Well ... I'm mortified.

I decided I was going to do an update on last year's resolutions ... only they weren't last year's they belonged to 2005. And even if I did just carry them over to 2006, I still did not do very well. I only managed to stick to one of them ... sort of anyway.

My resolutions for 2005:

Loose weight - who does not have that one on their list - failed miserably. In fact I have gained 30 pounds or so over the last 6 months. Ugh.

Go back to school - I am enrolled in school and working on an associates degree in computers. I plan to eventually get my bachelors. I could say that I did this at the end of last year, but I did not actually start classes till this January.

As far as being more patient with my family goes, you would have to ask Gunner about that particular resolution. I do try though.


My resolution for 2007 (and yes I have only one)

Be happier with me.

(((HUGS!)))

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home