Harelipfrog

Saturday, November 18, 2006

Life has been crappy

Life has not been good the last month and a half and I still don't feel good.

I been feeling increasingly crappy since the beginning of October, not sleeping well if at all, and just feeling bad. Until I started running this truly spectacular fever, and hacking my lungs up (or trying to), and the whole cold thing.

So I went and saw the doc and they determined that I had either a raging case of bronchitis or a very early case of pneumonia. They have since decided pneumonia (joy). I am "over" it, but still trying to recover. Yuck!

So it is going to be a while before I am back to my old, highly irregular, posting.

Sorry

3 Comments:

  • Well still glad to see you back and that you're feeling better. I hate being sick and feeling crappy. Are you going to make it today to E. Joe's?

    By Blogger Kathy T., at 10:15 AM  

  • Oh Yeah

    By Blogger Elizabeth, at 10:35 AM  

  • I'm sorry but I'm glad you will be coming.

    Perhaps when I move you can come over and work out with me and meditate.

    By Blogger View From The Lake, at 1:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home