Harelipfrog

Saturday, September 30, 2006

Bunco Queen

EGO WARNING!!!

He he
I am the Bunco Queen!

Met up last night with the ladies of the local blogging community and played some bunco at everyone's favorite barbque place: Mothership BBQ

I have never played before and had a really good time. I managed to do amazingly well and threw eight buncos during the evening and had the most wins (8 wins and 2 loses).

I even managed to get my MIL to go with me.

We are going to have to do this again!

5 Comments:

  • You are definitely the dice rollin' mofo! :D

    By Blogger Titusina Andronica, at 2:59 PM  

  • Sorry I got to miss hangin with you, chick.

    By Blogger View From The Lake, at 10:36 PM  

  • You actually threw 8 true buncos? Were you counting mini-buncos? Doesn't matter really, you are the reigning Bunco Queen!! But you better watch your crown, when we start playing for cash money, the claws will come out to try and dethrone you!

    Glad you came out to play with us...thanks for bringing Jeanne!

    By Blogger Malia, at 11:28 AM  

  • 5 Full buncos and 3 baby buncos
    : )

    By Blogger Elizabeth, at 10:26 PM  

  • I was glad to see you. We WILL be doing this again. I'll be sending invites out shortly.

    By Blogger Kat Coble, at 10:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home