Harelipfrog

Monday, July 31, 2006

Fools

On the right you will see a link to "I work with Fools". No matter how bad your "fool" is, others have worse.

Elizabeth had one so bad that she submitted her story to the site....a long time ago. Well they finally got around to posting it on their site.

Here is a sample of her story.
My boss has spent the last year and a half (I kid you not) trying to fire this waste of oxygen. However since our employer is paranoid about being sued you have to bend over backwards to get rid of someone. Finally after a year a half he finally got her fired. But was she gone yet??? NO, of course not. She has to get a certified letter from the commisioner first advising her that she has been fired. So, on her "last day at work" my supervisor had to call her into his office and explain this to her and that she should still come in the next day
Go and enjoy the fool my wife had to endure.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home