Harelipfrog

Friday, July 07, 2006

Changes

Well ...

I am going to add the harelipfrog in a day or two to the title banner, so watch for that.

I have changed the names of some of my categories. I was inspired by another site I went by (they linked to me!) that listed blogs as "had a beer with" and "would like to have a beer with." I am not done updating this list. I probably have about 10 more blogs to add. I have blogs for bloggers I know and bloggers that have been nutty enough to link to me (I'm honored I really am <>)

I have added a couple more comics, Girl Genius and Evil Inc., both excellently drawn and written. You would think at almost 40 I would be too old for comics, but no ... a good chunk of every morning goes in to reading the updates.

I have added a religion category. I do tend to not bring the subject up as I have friends that do not fit into the mormon viewpoint, but I am mormon and I love my friends as well. I am going to be adding a few things there, we'll see what I wind up putting there.

Aaaand ... Last but not Least, News. I do like to keep up with the news, and these are the sites I go to the most often for my news.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home