Harelipfrog

Thursday, September 21, 2006

Books

Perhaps I should explain my book rating, having mentioned it below.

The worst books are "trash" - not worth reading, if I found a copy of it lying by the side of the road I would recommend dumping it in a recycle bin so something good might come of it - in my opinion pulp romance novels top the list here, but then I have never really been one for those

Next - Total waste of time - There are some books that were so bad, I wish I had the time back I wasted reading them, though I usually wind up not finishing them if they are this bad

Not worth buying to read - library, friends books etc - If you don't have anything else to do and are absolutely desperate for something to occupy your brain

Worth buying to read - Used - wait till you can find it used, decent but not worth paying $20+ to read

Worth buying to read - New - a really good book, or a follow-up to an excellent book (usually something I have been waiting for)

Keepers - Paper Back - worth keeping but just the paperback please

Keepers - Hard Back - OOOOOOOOH GOOD

Can you tell I like my books?
Ha ha

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home