Harelipfrog

Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Advantages

Greetings All!

It is your friendly neighborhood not-often-enough blogger here.

There are days I do not like my employer, the days I get my paycheck for one. Then there are situations like the upcoming holidays. He he ...

My previous occupation of customer service representative did not allow for the recognition of the holidays. People wanted to make their phone calls and call and complain about their problems regardless of what day, time, etc it was. I don't know about you, but I would not be opening my bills on Christmas morning. The closest my employers got to recognizing the holidays was a frozen turkey (the first couple of years) pitched out of the back of a truck.

This year the Govenor has decreed that since the holiday falls primarily on the weekend that we will get a couple of extra days off. I will be off December 22 - 26 (Friday through Tuesday).

Woo Hoo!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home