Harelipfrog

Wednesday, January 12, 2005

New Year Resolutions

I decided that I would post my resolutions for the new year, and then come back at the end of the year and let ya'll know how I did.

Resolution #1
I resolve to loose weight - I am not going to say how much - I don't know anyone who does not have this on their list of resolutions.

Resolution #2
I resolve to try and be more patient with my family - immediate and extended - I am not really sure how to quantify this one.

Resolution #3
I resolve to go back to school by the fall of this year.

Those are the big ones. The ones I really want to get a good start on this year. Good luck to me and everyone out there with your hopes for a better new year.

1 Comments:

  • Working on 1 and 2, and looking at the best way to approach 3.

    Thanks for dropping by!

    By Blogger Elizabeth, at 11:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home