Harelipfrog

Tuesday, January 04, 2005

Christmas Presents

I managed to really surprise Gunner this year (as he commented on his blog) and thought I would give a quick plug to the guys who made it possible!

Flatsigned.com

If you are looking for a unique gift this is one place to go for the reader on your list. The only thing I found disappointing is that they have no book overview, but you have to understand that I purchase books to read them. Personally I think they do you no good if you just get them to look pretty on your shelf.

I encountered them through a couple of their Ebay auctions, and eventually purchased a couple of books from them (the Gunther Rall and the Pappy Boyington books).

One of Gunner's enthusiasms is history, and especially military history with an emphasis on WWII.

I have to admit that those were not my first selections, but the books I really wanted to get were way ... way ... way out of my price range. But Gunner would have really gone nuts had he found them under the tree.

A complete set of Winston Churchill's history of World War II, did I mention that book three was SIGNED.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home