Harelipfrog

Thursday, December 30, 2004

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year

Merry Christmas (belated) and best wishes to all for a very Happy New Year!

Good luck with your resolutions, and take time to look back and savor the past year as well.

Gunner pointed out to me today that I had not posted in two weeks. Unfortunately life has been downright insane and I have just not been able to sit down and write anything. Between ...

Issues with Gunner's computer
MOVING
Christmas
Little sister getting married
And more stuff than I really want to list right now

I just have not been able to get much of anything done.

Never fear though, I do have a fascinating post in the works.

I just know you are all dying to read about my mother's boneless turkey!

Ha ha!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home