Harelipfrog

Wednesday, January 05, 2005

Water Water Everywhere ....

I woke up early (1:00 am) this morning to the sound of spraying water.

This is not a noise you want to hear in your bedroom.

The only place that it could be coming from is my laundry room which is conveniently located just off my bedroom. When I opened the door to the laundry room I was immediately hit by a spray of ice cold water. It quite literally took my breath away it was so cold.

I turns out that the hose connecting to the washing machine developed a pin-hole leak. Water was spraying out of it, hitting the back of the washing machine and spraying and misting all over the laundry room.

Gunner managed to turn off the water, but there was water everywhere. Water on the walls, the doors, the ceiling, in the washer, and in my shoes.

I think that after cracked pipes (discovered right after the house was purchased, replaced a good chunk of plumbing) and the clogged drains (discovered right after we moved in, we replaced nearly all the drain pipe) that this is the LAST water related item in the house that could break.

At least I hope so.
I'm still cold.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home