Harelipfrog

Wednesday, January 12, 2005

Tsunami

I have not said anything about the tsunami and earthquakes prior to today, mostly because I did not really feel that I could add anything helpful. However I had a friend send this link to me today, and it is just appalling. I thought I would share it with you.

Other helpful links

The Red Cross
AmeriCares
UNICEF
Doctors without Borders
Direct Relief International
WorldVision

Good places to go if you want to help out. One of my personal favorites is Doctors without Borders. One of my mother's favorite docs (Mom is an RN) is part of Doctors without Borders. He volunteers his time once or twice a year to go to South America and treat people there.

Additionally the Red Cross is also a really good place to go. I can't say enough good things about them either.

I don't know about you, but I can't go there to help but this is something just about anyone can do.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home