Harelipfrog

Wednesday, January 12, 2005

Gunner

Gunner may very well get irritated with me about this, but I am going to put it out here anyway.

Gunner (of No Quarters) will be having surgery later this month, specificly he will be having a Gastric Bypass with a Duodenal Switch (more information on that here). Needless to say, I will not be posting much the next week or so as we get ready for this.

I realize that I have spent the last several weeks apologizing for not posting much, but life has just been too insane for words. Additionally now that we have moved, I only have limited computer access.

I would appreciate any good thoughts that you might send Gunner's way.

Have a wonderful and prosperous New Year!

1 Comments:

  • I was right, he was not happy about it. Oh well, life goes on and I know he has a lot of online friends who would like to know how he is doing.

    By Blogger Elizabeth, at 12:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home