Harelipfrog

Friday, May 04, 2007

I'm tired ...

I had not realized just how much of a strain the last month has been until I was sitting down and talking with my MIL tonight. For the last month I have been hemmoraghing money in all directions getting ready for next semster(books and tuition) , car repair, insurance, internet access (new antenna), and a million other little things. At work we have had numerous serious issues (and I can't talk about them as it would be "an official department statement" - argh) to deal with, not to mention that this is a busy time of the year anyway. And I feel like I have been running in every direction all at once.

If only I did not take my responsibilities so seriously. : p

And ... I am still waiting for my grades to be officially posted!

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home