Harelipfrog

Sunday, January 15, 2006

Hi

Well, changed the template. I decided to go with one of Bloggers basics this time around. I have also updated my blog links.

I added Bad Bad Ivy, Chip Talks, Big Orange Michael, TN Girl, & This is Smyrna. All really nice people. I got to meet them all on Saturday at a Smyrna Blogger get-together (Nashville? get-together since TN Girl came all the way from Goodletsville to attend) and had a great time. Go over to Chip Talks for some nice pics of the occasion including one of me and my hubby (noquarters).

Night!

2 Comments:

  • Hi!

    The stories you told on Saturday about canning made me think about both my grandmothers. I miss my grandmother's homemade strawberry jelly....and my granny's fresh canned tomatoes. So good...anyway, hearing you talk about canning reminded me of those two special ladies and I wanted to thank you for the good memories of them brought back.

    Michael

    By Blogger Michael Hickerson, at 2:41 PM  

  • Thanks for coming out to the blogger meeting, I really enjoyed meeting you! None of my friends are really into the "domestic arts", so it was great to talk to someone who is into that, too. :)

    By Blogger Titusina Andronica, at 9:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home