Harelipfrog

Tuesday, December 13, 2005

Doofus sent me the Meme - so here it is

My loving hubby sent me the Meme ..

Seven things to do before I die

Get my degree
Learn Spanish
Build my house
Learn to Ski
Visit all 50 states
Get Gunner to learn how to Tango
Get a tattoo

Seven Things I Cannot Do

Skydive
Endure stupidity
Let go
Forgive myself
Knit (I can do a basic knit, but no any of the complex stitches)
Bake bread
Make gravy

Seven things that attract me to foreign bodies

Color
Speed
Comfort
Flavors
Texture
Nifty new techy something
Allure

Seven things I say most often

F*** Me
GUNNER!
GAHHH!
Where are my pantyhose?
Geeze freakin' Louise
Sigh!
Goober

Seven books (or series) that I love

The moon is a harsh mistress
Island in the sea of time(series)
Eddings series (Mallorian Belgariad Ellenium Tamuli)
Starship Trooper
The Return of the King series (Tolkien)
Harry Potter series
Belisarius series (David Drake and Eric Flint)

Seven movies I watch over and over again

Cyrano de Bergerac (in French w subtitles - Gerard Depardu)
Office Space
The Birds (short from Monsters Inc)
Jak Jak attacks (short from The Incredibles)
The Professional
Strictly Ballroom
O Brother where art Thou

So now I suppose that I am supposed to pass this on to someone else ...

I'll let you know when I find an appropriate victim.

2 Comments:

  • So come to Utah during the season, I'll take you out for a ski lesson or two. It will be great!

    By Blogger Nate, at 12:03 AM  

  • If I make it out there at an appropriate time of year I will do just that. Thanks.

    Tell the BSU I said hi. Take care of yourself also.

    By Blogger Elizabeth, at 11:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home