Harelipfrog

Saturday, May 13, 2006

Things I Like:/Things I don't like

THINGS I LIKE

Flavors - I love good food
Books - The last time I moved I had over thirty boxes of books
Textures - One of the things I like about crochet is selecting the yarn
Music - I like all types of music
Color - pure clear tones
Quiet Time - everyone needs some time to contemplate where they are and where they are going - or just some time to set the day aside

THINGS I DISLIKE

Chewing Gum - After 15 years on the phones as a customer service rep, and listenng to the mastication of various foods, I can safely say that nothing sounds as bad as chewing gum
Bad Customer Service - I have no patience for poor service - If you are having a problem, that is one thing; but treat me like I have a brain and the good sense to use it and not like some drooling idiot who couldn't find his own tush with both hands and a street map
People who yell all the time - you know who I am talking about, they have no volume control
People who feel they must be part of my conversation - Did I ask you about it

I know I sound bitchy - sorry

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home