Harelipfrog

Thursday, March 16, 2006

Apartment for Rent

Anyone know somebody in the Smyrna/LaVergne Tennessee area looking for an apartment?

I have a nice one bedroom apartment in my home that I will need to rent as of the end of this month (March).

It has hardwood and carpet floors, kitchenette, spacious floorplan, paid utilities(except phone), FREE WIRELESS HIGHSPEED INTERNET ACCESS, private patio and entrance, covered off street parking, fenced yard (shared) and pool (shared) and trash service.

I am still trying to determine what rent to charge and what to do about deposits.

Any suggestions or takers?

5 Comments:

  • Wow, sounds like a great place! If I were single and looking, I'd be the first on your door!

    By Blogger Chip, at 5:53 PM  

  • Fairly flexable on terms - have not decided on first&last months rent or if I want to go with a security deposit instead - I have no problem with pets - It looks like the apartment will be available the first of May (or a little sooner) and will probably be 550 a month - let me know if you are interested

    By Blogger Elizabeth, at 9:43 AM  

  • Have you found a renter yet? If not, I have a lady who has just moved here and desperately looking to get out of the roach motel she's now living. Thanks!

    By Blogger Kathy T., at 9:48 AM  

  • Right now it is rented but if that changes we will keep you informed. Thanks.

    By Blogger Gunner, at 1:00 PM  

  • If anybody is looking for an apartment on rent then they should consult with a trusted property agent as they have enough information about market situation. People can also search through Internet through Internet.

    شقق مفروشة

    By Blogger Unknown, at 1:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home