Harelipfrog

Wednesday, March 22, 2006

Bras

This is not something I have talked about very much, but I have a hard time finding bras that fit. You know the old joke, when they were handing out "insert item here" you must have gone through the line twice.? Well, I must have gone through the boob line a couple of times. I have not actually had a properly fitting bra since I was 18 (at least).

Well, I was flipping around on Ebay a couple of weeks ago and saw a bra advertised as a "40JJ". My thought at the time was "might as well give it a try, if that wont fit me nothing will". I got the bra and lo and behold it FITS. What kind of freaking bra size is JJ (for those of you who think bras dont go past D or DD, a JJ is the equivalent of 11 Ds or DDDDDDDDDDD) Argh!

Actually it is just a shade big in the straps and cups, so I ordered a 38JJ. Fits like a peach, though I could maybe use one cup size bigger. The straps are even comfy.

Anyway, for those ladies out there who fall into the catagory of mamoth, the bra is made by "Simply Me Intimates" and the style is "Bliss". You can order them from a company name (appropriately enough) Ample Bosom.

Anyway - I hope the information is of help for those who need it.

No - I am not posting a picture of my boobs for those pervs drawn here by googling boobs.

6 Comments:

  • Dammit..

    I mean, I totally respect that..

    Dammit.

    By Blogger Michael Hickerson, at 3:41 PM  

  • I was listening to the Mid-TN podcast and heard about the bras so I came here. Thanks for the tip. I'm a 42DD but I've long thought that I've been buying the wrong size and nothing fits really well at all. I've recently been on the search for a good, but not too pricey bra. I'll definitely give this a try!

    By Blogger Malia, at 12:40 PM  

  • As her husband I have no complaints.

    By Blogger Gunner, at 12:11 PM  

  • I just got properly measured for the first time today. Turns out I'm a 40 DDD. What the heck is THAT?! I was in the store, and there are bras that I could sew together and they STILl wouldn't cover one boob.

    I ended up shouting, "If a girl has THIS small of a boob, why the heck wear a freaking bra?!" There is nothing to support if I can't even fit my palm inside the bra.

    Anyway, I was told to look up custom bras online... (That was extremely embarrassing, I might add.) I decided to do that, so here I am. It's embarrassing to have my mother and my sister (who is five years older than me) be able to find bras in public without being humilitated. Let's just say I'm one of the bustier girls in my sophmore class.

    By Blogger Unknown, at 8:30 PM  

  • Hi. I bought a SimplyMe 40JJ and it is a great fit. I always had a problem finding a bra that fits. Went for years wearing a Triumph Doreen 46H taken in by a seamstress to fit my narrow back. Got fed up with this and then a friend suggested SimplyMe as the cups are cut very generously. My boyfriend loves it after the other matron like bras.

    By Blogger Sophie Smith, at 6:31 PM  

  • Really i appreciate the effort you made to share the knowledge. The topic here i found was really effective to the topic which i was researching for a long time.
    adhesive breast lifts

    By Blogger Unknown, at 9:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home