Harelipfrog

Sunday, February 08, 2009

Hello again!

Another week has passed, and I hope you are all doing well.

I'm managing to keep on top of school and work. I mostly have my face back again (had a bout of Bell's Palsy beginning in December) and I am feeling pretty good.

School is interesting, I have yet to purchase the book for my Music Appreciation class and so far I have an A. I am tempted to see how long I can go without it, but will likely get it picked up this week. I have done quite well in my basic general education classes and would like to keep it that way.

So far this semester:
Music Appreciation: A (waiting on grades for two submitted items)
Visual Basic: A (all submitted items graded)
Web Page Applications: A (waiting on grades for one submitted item)

Woo Hoo!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home