Harelipfrog

Saturday, January 10, 2009

A new semester

Finished enrollment for this semester, and I am taking ...

Visual Basic programing (again-another casualty of last spring)
Music appreciation (a humanities requirement)
Web Design - this is a more advanced class than my earlier one, I will be learning about Frontpage, Flash, and Fireworks.

It looks like it will be an interesting semester.

Gunner is taking 4 classes this semester

Professional Communications - this is the last upper level English course availabe thru RODP and he needed one more
UNIV - this is a final project for his degree
Foreign Service - a history of the foreign service
I've forgotten the other class (will post it later)

If all goes well, Gunner will graduate in May. He should begin his Masters work this fall. Whee!

By the way, my cold is better, and so is my face. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home