Harelipfrog

Tuesday, May 27, 2008

A Letter

Jeanne (MIL) got a letter (and a phone call) from Jim (finally). He says he's doing ok, spent the first two days standing in line, and his first real day of bootcamp did more pushups because of someone else than he had done his whole life.

Gunner is planning on sending him a copy of "Skippy's Rules" all 213 of them.

A couple of my personal favorites ...

Not allowed to chew gum at formation, unless I brought enough for everybody.

(Next day) Not allowed to chew gum at formation even if I *did* bring enough for everybody.

Camouflage body paint is not a uniform.

Woad is not camouflage makeup.

May not conduct psychological experiments on my chain of command.

Must not use military vehicles to 'Squish' things.

If the thought of something makes me giggle for longer than 15 seconds, I am to assume that I am not allowed to do it. (This one has become a part of a family gag and now applies to Gunner)

1 Comments:

  • LOL! OK, that last one definitely made me giggle for more than 15 seconds! Heehee!

    By Blogger Malia, at 9:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home