Harelipfrog

Saturday, May 03, 2008

Update - Life

This has been a difficult semester, with having surgery and all, however I have managed to pass one of my classes. Hurrah! I really hope to never have to go through this again, but barring that, a long long time before I have to consider back surgery again. It was profoundly difficult.

You may remember that my MIL had a hip replacement last summer (she is still recovering) well as a result, she is now three inches taller than she was (it has to do with how compressed the joint was).

Looks like Gunner is going to finish this semester very well, of the three grades he has gotten back so far he two As and one B. He is also back to having knee problems.

My sister's husband's mother passed away a little over two weeks ago.

My BIL Jim has joined the army and will be reporting for basic training on May 13.

My SIL Anne is working as a Med/Surg nurse and loving it. She is also considering going into the military.

And me? Same old stuff, just trying to make it from one day to another. Sometimes it is easier said than done.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home