Harelipfrog

Monday, March 14, 2005

Welcome

Thanks to everyone who has dropped by from the Rocky Top Brigade.

I am glad to have joined the neighborhood.

I wanted to take the opportunity to introduce myself.

I am married, and have been for more years than I am sometimes willing to admit (I occasionally plead temporary insanity).

I have no kids, but more than enough nieces and nephews to take care of my maternal instincts.

I write on most anything that happens to catch my interest, so my blog tends to be a bit eclectic.

I also play with my template on occasion. (I took a class on HTML last spring, and have been having fun with my template ever since. Great fun.)

I am sure that I will regret letting this out ...

If you have linked over from No Quarters, I am the one he sleeps with.

Considering his occasional statement, I will probably wind up wishing I had kept that to myself. I am sure by now there are a great number of people out there who are sure I am some sort of pervert.

Oh, by the way, Harelipfrog is one word, not two.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home