Harelipfrog

Wednesday, October 27, 2004

How Weird

I had a truely odd experience tonight.

I went with my mother to Wallyworld for groceries and such.

As I was leaving, I saw someone I have not seen in about 10 years.

I used to work with him at Sp*** Long Distance, but when the center here was closed he took the severence package while I transfered to Kansas City (would have been better off taking the severence package).

He was walking into the store with a very pretty blonde. I realized about the time I got home that it would have to have been his daughter whom I had last seen as a small child.

I did not get a chance to say Hi, but will have to see about tracking him down and see how life has been treating him. Find out if Amway has paid off as well as he was hoping it would.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home