Harelipfrog

Sunday, October 24, 2004

Aaargh!!

Well, I learned a lesson the other day.

Never use a new camera for something important until you have gotten used to the stupid thing.

I have discovered that (apparently) the programs that came with the new camera for downloading pictures are unable to read the camera's internal memory. Which means, that in spite of the fact that I had pictures on the camera, the software could not find them.

Additionally I managed to delete the pictures from the camera about 2 1/2 hours into the wrestling match with the computer/camera to try and get them downloaded.

So - no pictures for now. I have e-mailed my brother and sister-in-law to ask them to send me some pictures and when they do I will post them.

No excuse me while I go kick the computer for a few minutes.

: )

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home